PDA

View Full Version : My wifes comments

Beebee
11-24-2022, 03:16 PM
So the other night we were sitting on the couch. She asks me what I'm doing. I told her I was reading about Lee's new 6 station press. She looks at me and says "You have 4 presses right?" I said I have 6 presses. She responds with do you want this one? Then before I can answer she says "You cant have an odd number of presses so you need two more." So in my mind all I'm thinking is I really don't want a third progressive press right now. I really just want to get a case feeder for the Dillon 750 she got me for my birthday.

So now its decision time. I either got to find a old press I want to go with the Lee or get the case feeder. I leaning toward the case feeder. But ill keep my eyes open for one of the old presses on my wish list. Who knows when one might appear.

Der Gebirgsjager
11-24-2022, 03:45 PM
Your wife sounds like a keeper!

DG

dverna
11-24-2022, 05:37 PM
If you have a 750,you will be disappointed with the Lee. Get the case feeder for the 750.

JimB..
11-24-2022, 06:04 PM
Case feeder.

jmorris
11-25-2022, 11:55 AM
You need to start having the “blue press” come in the mail. Then sneak in a “if I only had more time” in, every now and then. Maybe an “I’ll come snuggle as soon as I get done loading these.”

That’s what I did. My first 1050 was purchased by Mrs. Morris…;)

Three44s
11-25-2022, 01:37 PM
You mention “snuggle” while holding the Blue Press (all those young heifer pictures) and you might need to place a cold pack on your noggin!

Three44s

William Yanda
11-25-2022, 02:37 PM
Have you checked to see if there is evidence of your car being in an accident? Alternatively, what is on her wish list that may be arriving in the near future?