PDA

View Full Version : Chunky Monkey aok

clintsfolly
02-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Chunky Monkey was going to by a box of WW something happened at home to need all his spare cash. he PM me and asked if he can drop out of the deal! i said yes of course. Thanks and hope thing clear up. this is great way to handle things!!!:castmine: CLINT

txpete
05-13-2009, 03:50 PM
I bought a mold from Chunky Monkey and it was shipped fast and just want to say straighter shooter :drinks:.
thanks CM

pete

leadeye
07-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Best pack job on components I have seen, would have survived the USPS "thrown for distance" contest.:wink:

Ben
07-15-2009, 04:22 PM
I bought some pistol grips from Chunky Monkey. A pleasure to do business with him.

Ben

Slingshot
07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Gentlemen,

Thank you for a smooth trade session, all of your packages have been sent and delivery confirmation numbers PM'd to you.

Straight Shooters:
Charlie Sometimes
MannyCA
Lifeon2
Sagamore-one
Dutch4122
Chunky Monkey

If you have any problems with your stuff feel free to get back to me.

Jeff / Slingshot

Charlie Sometimes
07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks Slingshot! I left good vibes for you on another post, but I will leave some here too!

Slingshot is AAA+

Charlie Sometimes
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
I sometimes (no pun intended) forget to comment on people and their actions here- mostly because everyone here is very good about maintaining a good relationship and giving their best. :grin:

To me, that is how you are supposed to act, and the deadbeats are the ones that need noticed. Peer pressure does wonders to correct unacceptable behavior! Of course, these days they call that discrimination! :evil:

Everyone that I have ever dealt with on Cast Boolits have been exceptional people- never had one problem with anything. [smilie=p:

Quite a few have went above and beyond call- and I never expected any of it. That is GREATLY appreciated- restores your faith in your fellow human being. :grin:

I wish to recognize everyone that I have had dealings with, and if I leave someone out, it's not because I am slighting you, it will be becasue my records are incomplete! :oops:

Thanks to these Straight Shooters [smilie=s:
Keep up the good work guys!:drinks:

Rick459
BCall
badge176
JKH
Part Timer
Jeff Davis
Ozark Shiner
Hardcast416Taylor
Chunky Monkey
Mtman314
yotatrd4x4
Mooman76
Boz330
OneShotNeeded
largom
desteve811
dsmjon
buckweet
smokinbarrel
357 Maximum
KYCaster
Ekalb2000
Kyle623
Montana Ron
Calamity Jake
Slingshot
Guesser
Superfly
Obssd1958
Cal50
BobJ
SciFiJim
TechLava
Bert2368

chickenstripe
04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Chunky monkey
Cajun Shooter
Kingstrider
Smokin7mm
Richbug
yondering

I've had dealings with the above individuals, and every one of them was a top notch person to deal with.

I even had a few things go wrong on my end with some of the transactions, and everyone was accomodating, and understanding.

In this era of the poison pen, I wanted to make sure I got some positive comments out on these folks. For some, It's taken me more than a year for me to get around to it.

Life sometimes get's in the way.

Chickenstripe

BLASTER62
04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Chunkey Monkey Straight Shooter

slide
07-11-2012, 11:36 AM
I bought a cabine tree lead tester from him. It was in great condition and was well packaged. He did everything that he said he would which is rare these days. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him anytime. He is a Straight Shooter.

Ed in North Texas
08-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I'll "second" that. Great guy to do business with.

Ed

300winmag
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
I had some good deals with Chunky Monkey and Sgt Mike, great guys to deal with.
300 Winmag

Safeshot
01-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Chunky Monkey is a straight shooter - great to deal with. Good description of product, good & timely communications (tracking info provided timely also).
Packaging was ultra secure and very well done. Product arrived in excellent condition. I highly recommend him. I hope to be able to purchase "more stuff" from him again. Safeshot