PDA

View Full Version : Saeco 24 furnace / parts needed

qdod
11-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Just purchased a Saeco 24 Melting Furnace but the plunger rod and handle are missing. Can someone help me with a parts supplier. Everything else is complete and it works. Just need the handle and plunger............. thanks

ReloaderFred
11-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I would contact Redding, the owner of the Saeco product line: https://www.redding-reloading.com/

Hope this helps.

Fred

Rich/WIS
11-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Not sure but think you can substitue Lyman parts for the parts you are looking for. Have had a SAECO 24 and a Lyman 61 (?) and IIRC they were identical, only difference was cordage.

PhilC
11-05-2022, 11:47 AM
This pot was sold under 3 brand names, Saeco, Lyman, and the last I forget. They were all the same except for the name. I have the Lyman version of this pot and it was identical to the other two including the plug. I say "was" because I bypassed the thermostat and wired direct to heating element and use with a PID instead.

Classifieds here and eBay are your best bets for finding replacement parts unless you know someone who could fabricate them. Graf & Sons carried parts at one time but nothing anymore.

Without a handle and pintle/rod not much you can do with it. :sad:

ReloaderFred
11-06-2022, 01:52 AM
The OP hasn't been back on the site since posting........