PDA

View Full Version : Anybody reloading 350 legend and need cases?

Rollins
10-30-2022, 07:42 PM
Hey guys I'm not usually an active member as I don't usually have the knowledge to contribute, more of a read posts for knowledge.

Anyway in the past I have had help from very nice people here who have sent me cast boolots and not even charged shipping.

So I figure I'll pay it forward. I have 60-65 350 legend winchester cases I picked up at the range today. Must have been sight in day. They appear to be in good condition and probably just once fired.

I have no 350 stuff so I don't need them and since I have no equipment for it I can't deprime them or anything. Got them soaking in warm soapy water now and will rinse clean.

So if anybody needs cases let me know. Helpfully I can pass them on to someone who is getting started and needs brass for the caliber.

M-Tecs
10-30-2022, 07:58 PM
I will take these. Just got a 350 and have zero brass. PM sent

fastdadio
10-30-2022, 08:07 PM
Thanks Rollins!
I was at the range on Sat. Scrounged the buckets and came up with a couple big hand fulls of both 350 and .44 mags. and a good hand full of 30-30. Shot a sub 2" group with my 350 AR @ 50 yds, and a 4" group @ 25 yds with my .44 Bisley. It was a good day, and I'm ready to set my sights on some corn crunchers in a couple weeks.

M-Tecs
11-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Still waiting for a response to the pm?

Rollins
11-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Did you not get it? I sent one.
I drive a long way to work so not back in time to mail it out until the weekend.
Right now I washed the cases in warm soap water over 2 days and then rinsed and they are drying. I don't have any 350 equipment so I can't decap, size, trim etc so cases are as is.

Will ship them out saturday.

Mal Paso
11-02-2022, 10:22 PM
Starline Brass still has some in stock for those still looking.

I had my 350L at the range Monday and got a couple good groups. Chronograph must have gotten switched on when I slid it into the bag and was DOA so no info other than the A1680 worked well under the RCBS 35-200.

M-Tecs
11-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Did you not get it? I sent one.
I drive a long way to work so not back in time to mail it out until the weekend.
Right now I washed the cases in warm soap water over 2 days and then rinsed and they are drying. I don't have any 350 equipment so I can't decap, size, trim etc so cases are as is.

Will ship them out saturday.

Thanks, No pm or email was received.