PDA

View Full Version : Lost old account MOD help plz

leadbutt
10-30-2022, 01:14 PM
Hello Mods
Its been a long time since ive been on here. My old handle is Leadbutt and id like to see if i can have it recovered. The email it was connected to has long since been a memory. Can a MOD please reach out to me so i can get my old account back with my history? Thanks a ton.

L. Bottoms

leadbutt
11-01-2022, 07:23 PM
No one?

Dusty Bannister
11-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Scroll down to the bottom the page and click on "Contact Us".. See how that works.

Polymath
11-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Click on advanced search, then click the posts in search types, then type in Leadbutt into username.
I found all your posts.

JoeG52
11-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Click on advanced search, then click the posts in search types, then type in Leadbutt into username.
I found all your posts.

Yes, but he is not able to log in to that account now.

Red River Rick
11-02-2022, 09:38 PM
My question is, why do you have two accounts setup? If this one is working, why do you need the second one? BTW, having two accounts is against forum rules.

DoubleAdobe
11-03-2022, 02:58 AM
Come on Rick, help the guy out, would it be that daggum hard?

Wag
11-03-2022, 06:31 AM
Mods have to be careful. It could be someone trying to hijack a user account. It's a tough position to be in.

--Wag--

Der Gebirgsjager
11-03-2022, 07:49 AM
Patience, please. I know it's hard to believe, but all Mods aren't computer geniuses. I'd be one of them that is not. But the upper brass is very proficient and will eventually get the problem straightened out. The only problem being that at the moment the brass is on a short vacation.

DG

No_1
11-11-2022, 08:03 AM
Hello Mods
Its been a long time since ive been on here. My old handle is Leadbutt and id like to see if i can have it recovered. The email it was connected to has long since been a memory. Can a MOD please reach out to me so i can get my old account back with my history? Thanks a ton.

L. Bottoms

Took a while to review everything what is the best route. PM sent.

Rob