PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, October 30

Pine Baron
10-30-2022, 07:32 AM
Good morning all. Today's message gave me a sense of peace and calm. Have a safe and blessed day.

God's Holy Fire: 'Hear What the Spirit Says!'
Sunday, October 30, 2022 - Phil Ware

"[I]Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
— Revelation 3:6 NIV

Key Thought

The Holy Spirit wants us to know the Lord's will. The Spirit wants us to know and live the Lord's truth. But for the Spirit's message to make a difference in our lives, we have to open our ears and our hearts. More than merely listening to the words spoken, the Holy Spirit wants us to listen for the heart of God in his commands and understand the will of God who spoke them. Our job is to listen and truly hear what the Spirit says to us. And we have the assurance that the Spirit will help us understand those things so that we can see God's will come to life in us (1 Corinthians 2:6-16). And with the Spirit's help, we will receive God's promised victory, the primary promise of Jesus in the message to the church in Revelation 3:5.

Today's Prayer

Lord God, help me hear with my heart as I desperately long to know and to live your will in my life each day and as I look forward to Jesus acknowledging me in your presence. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

USMC87
10-30-2022, 08:27 AM
Amen, I love this message!