PDA

View Full Version : All my replies from Cast Boolits are going to my junk folder how do I fix it?

Tripplebeards
10-21-2022, 10:16 AM
All of my replies have been going to my junk folder on my iPad six. I have starred the conversations. I keep moving them to my inbox for the last couple months. Doesn’t seem to be a way to mark them as not junk on my iPad. Getting tired of having to go through my junk folder to find these. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue so they go right to my inbox again like they used to?

HangFireW8
10-21-2022, 10:29 AM
Look carefully at the from address, and add it to your contacts.

Tripplebeards
10-21-2022, 10:48 AM
I already did that it didn’t help. I went right to Outlook instead of Hotmail a few minutes ago. I never use Outlook directly. I just have Hotmail set up through my iPad. Once I logged into the Outlook it brought up all my current emails from Hotmail in the account. I then had to move a few of my Cast Boolits forum emails back to The junk folder. I didn’t click the above link not junk after clicking on a cast boolit email. I then clicked not junk up at the top. It then brought a box up saying never move the gun forum webmaster to John… or whatever email was associated with our link. Guess I’ll find out now as soon as somebody responds to one of my subscribed threads including this one so if someone wants to test it feel free to reply here.

So I guess I’ll find out when somebody replies to this email again if it goes to junk or not.

Shanghai Jack
10-21-2022, 12:21 PM
Try this

https://www.ccm.edu/wp-content/uploads/pdf/infosys/Managing-Your-Outlook-Junk-Mail-Folder.pdf

Tripplebeards
10-30-2022, 12:23 PM
I went into outlook.com instead of hotmail directly. I went into my junk folder and reported one of the replies o received from here not junk. It seems to have fixed the problem.