PDA

View Full Version : Clip-ons for glasses.

Bird
10-07-2022, 08:29 AM
I am in need of some flip up clip-on sunglasses for my regular specs. Any suggestions with regards to brands/colors/quality?

243winxb
10-07-2022, 08:48 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Wangly-Polarized-Sunglasses-Prescription-Suitable/dp/B07D8T93H3?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

I am using the Brown ones for maybe 5 years. On 2nd pair. They will scratch easy. Price is low, try different colors. 4 to choose from.

Take measurement of your eye glasses. The clip ons need to cover the area.

"Wangly Polarized Unisex Clip On Flip Up Sunglasses Over Prescription And Reading Glasses Frames Suitable For Driving"

barrabruce
10-15-2022, 06:42 AM
I am in need of some flip up clip-on sunglasses for my regular specs. Any suggestions with regards to brands/colors/quality?
No but I had a pair that when flipped down hit my lenses and ended up with scratches in the place where they rubbed.
Mostly used for fishing in a boat.
That and look to see how they clip on.
One pair made me cross eyed by always being in my vision.
Just a hint or two.

daengmei
10-17-2022, 07:56 PM
Our walmart has a good selection, with a silhouette chart to hold your glasses against to get an exact fit. About 15 bucks or so. Claw clips around the egde with spring loaded center clips. Fairly nice button flap holder. I'm a bit clumsy when trying to set them while driving, do it beforehand.

BLAHUT
10-17-2022, 08:07 PM
Self darkening proscriptions photo gray, or beer bottle brown. Safety glasses with the bi-focal ground in, not all that expensive.

daengmei
10-24-2022, 07:51 PM
Sorry but the walmart I saw were not flip up, gotta read better, lol.