PDA

View Full Version : Alcan manual

swamp
10-05-2022, 05:53 PM
I would like to get a Alcan manual. I have found one online but I have an older computer and I can't get it to download.
Any ideas that would help?
swamp

TurnipEaterDown
10-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Post the link. Maybe someone here can download and send to your email. I would try if you send the link.

swamp
10-05-2022, 06:50 PM
I will see if I can do that. I can't figure it out. I can access the data and print what I need. The recaptcha does not work with my computer.

15meter
10-10-2022, 10:21 AM
I've got what I believe is #11 in PDF that with luck I could forward to you via email. I got it from someone here earlier this year.

There's some cool old information in the old manuals.

And if the one you found is on, I believe, CastPics, that website has some issues, I tried to download the Alcan manual from there with no luck.

swamp
10-10-2022, 11:46 AM
I've got what I believe is #11 in PDF that with luck I could forward to you via email. I got it from someone here earlier this year.

There's some cool old information in the old manuals.

And if the one you found is on, I believe, CastPics, that website has some issues, I tried to download the Alcan manual from there with no luck.

That would be great. I really appreciate it. My email is swamp@ecentral.con.

farmerjim
10-10-2022, 12:43 PM
https://www.scribd.com/doc/33509256/Alcon-Mid-60s-Reloaders-Manual

15meter
10-10-2022, 01:02 PM
I would like to get a Alcan manual. I have found one online but I have an older computer and I can't get it to download.
Any ideas that would help?
swamp

Should be one in your inbox, don't see where it boomeranged back to me.

swamp
10-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Should be one in your inbox, don't see where it boomeranged back to me.

I made a mistake in my address: swamp@ecentral.com is correct.

swamp
10-10-2022, 01:24 PM
https://www.scribd.com/doc/33509256/Alcon-Mid-60s-Reloaders-Manual

That is the site that I had trouble with. The captcha will not work with my computer.

15meter
10-10-2022, 02:53 PM
I made a mistake in my address: swamp@ecentral.com is correct.

whizzing it's way across Mr. Gore's greatest invention.

I hope.

I agree about the high explosives, one of the great disappointments in my life is we ran out of stumps to blow up and I wasn't old enough for my dad to teach me how to handle dynamite.

What was left of the dynamite was plowed under when it started oozing. Don't know what happened to the caps and the cord.

Dad had an awl just for opening up the end of a stick to insert the cap and a "dynamite auger", a 2" specially made auger bit that was 4-5' long with a wood "T" handle on it just like a post hole digger.

Bore an angled hole under the stump, shove the dynamite down and KABOOM

Ah, for the good ole' days:bigsmyl2:

I used to juggle the dynamite. Great fun. Awesome memories.

swamp
10-10-2022, 08:40 PM
15meter,
I am downloading it now.
Thank you very much,
swamp

swamp
10-10-2022, 08:41 PM
15meter,
I am downloading it now.
Thank you very much,
swamp