PDA

View Full Version : Little bit of fun

Wolfdog91
09-28-2022, 12:10 PM
Finally got this stitched together . Shooting starts around the 9min mark

https://youtu.be/pgTND28oACk

yeahbub
09-28-2022, 12:50 PM
Wolfdog91, How come I can't see a lot of your pics? I can see the customre leading the horse pics just fine, but a lot of your posts just show a grey square where the image should be. Any idea about that?

johniv
09-28-2022, 07:27 PM
Gotta love the Ruger’s.

elmacgyver0
09-28-2022, 08:15 PM
Wolfdog91, I bought a Ruger Mark I when I turned 21 and could buy pistols.
The Mark I Target model with the adjustable sights.
It has been sitting unused for most of my life and recently started shooting it again.
I was always amazed how accurate it is.
It is far more accurate than I can hold it.
I bought it brand new for the princely sum of $78.00
I don't think they are more expensive now; I think our money is worth less.
Anyway, hang onto that pistol, never sell it, if you do, you will regret it.
I'm not the one to try different brands of ammo to see what is more accurate, I buy whatever is the cheapest.
This gun shoots them all accurately.
If I ever hear you sell that pistol, I will find you and give you a whooping.
Just kidding! Don't sell it, you deserve an accurate .22 pistol!

Minerat
09-28-2022, 08:39 PM
I just got a pristine shooter Model I 1976 commemorative 6" bull barrel from a friend for $150.00 lsst year, it goes with my 4" model II, my Mod III .22-45 and my Model IV stainless hunter. They are all accurate. The Mod II has been shot so much the barrel comes off the grip frame when you clean it. Only the hunter is the new take down model.

Wayne Smith
10-03-2022, 09:13 AM
Wolfdog91, How come I can't see a lot of your pics? I can see the customre leading the horse pics just fine, but a lot of your posts just show a grey square where the image should be. Any idea about that?

Are you signed in? I always sign in but recently I read some posts that people don't and it does change what you see.

Gtek
10-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Well, happy your happy, we happy, but with generations previous no HOOAH! in there with all that giggling in that video sitting there in BDU's? And THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!