PDA

View Full Version : WTS--pewter for sale

doghunter
09-07-2022, 08:33 AM
I have been buying pewter for years and have more than I will ever use. Even though I have more than I'll ever use, I can't keep from buying it when I find it. It all came from thrift stores, flea markets and yard sales. I have 30 pounds poured into ingots that I'm looking to get rid of. The ingots are poured in a mini muffin pan and are about 3/16-1/4" thick, which makes them easy to add what you need into a pot of lead. I have them packed into small flat rate boxes at 10 pounds per box. I'd like $100 shipped per 10# box. I'll take postal money orders or can take PayPal. Please post an "I'll take it" followed by a PM if you'd like to purchase.

I have been a member for a long time, I just don't have many posts. That's only because I'm fairly new to casting and feel I don't have a lot to offer in the way of advice/experience. I have learned a lot from reading you all's posts and I don't usually feel the need to throw in my 2 cents to folks who know a lot more about the subjects than me. I realize, without many posts, some may be reluctant to do business with me. Scams are at an all time high these days and I understand that. That being said, If you wish to buy my stuff, I will do whatever you need to make you comfortable with the transaction (pics, phone call, whatever) Thanks, Zach

doghunter
09-10-2022, 05:50 AM
Bump

doghunter
09-11-2022, 08:13 PM
Let's try $90 a box shipped.

doghunter
09-16-2022, 02:52 PM
best I'll do. $80 a box shipped. That's less than the tank of gas that you would burn running around finding it. I probably burnt more than that gathering it up.