PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Dillon Customer Support

ChuckS1
08-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Well, probably not anything Dillon customers don’t already know, I guess. Great customer service.

My 35 year Square Deal 9mm sizing die had the carbide ring come out weekend before last, with a case stuck in the ring. Called Dillon and sent the carbide ring back on 1 August and it was delivered to Dillon on 8 August. Today, 12 August, my replacement resizing die showed up in the mail. No charge, thanks to the lifetime guarantee.

Over the years my press has been received its fair share of replacement parts and a complete powder measure upgrade, all at no cost to me. Thanks, Dillon!

Scorpion8
08-12-2022, 07:02 PM
Always love to see great product support!

stubshaft
08-12-2022, 11:05 PM
Dillon has always provided me with excellent customer service.

bigdog454
08-14-2022, 11:14 AM
I just bought out an estate that included 2 dillon presses (i think that I stole them). Now I need instructions, some parts seem to be missing, I don't know what models they are, got a box of parts that is marked 550B, is that a model

45_Colt
08-14-2022, 12:11 PM
I just bought out an estate that included 2 dillon presses (i think that I stole them). Now I need instructions, some parts seem to be missing, I don't know what models they are,

Can get instructions from their web site:

https://dilloncdn.com/magento/manuals/rl550c-manual.pdf

The B version manual is also there someplace. But the C model version is much more compete.

got a box of parts that is marked 550B, is that a model

Yes, short for RL550B. The C is a newer version of that press.

45_Colt