PDA

View Full Version : Great Service From Numrich/Gun Parts

Gray Fox
08-12-2022, 03:13 PM
A couple of weeks ago I traded into a nice S&W 469 compact double stack SA/DA 9mm. It came with two mags, but I wanted more. Searched a lot of sites and failed to find any, even the old restricted 10 round mags. Last week for some reason I thought I'd give Numrich/Gun Parts a look. Sure enough, they had 12-round stainless mags in stock, so I ordered three. They arrived today, and if they've ever been used you can't tell by looking at them. I haven't ordered from this vendor in years, but I will look at them in the future for other hard-to-find items. I'm a very satisfied customer. GF

elmacgyver0
08-12-2022, 03:22 PM
I have bought a lot of stuff from Numrich and Sarco over the years and have always been satisfied.
Someone once said S.A.R.C.O was an acronym for Scrap and Rusty Company.:D

schutzen-jager
08-12-2022, 05:28 PM
after 6 decades of many dealings with both Numrich + Sarco i have found them lacking in both quality + customer service for past 10+ years - i + many others i know will only deal with them if absolutely necessary + no other suppliers have the item needed -

Green Frog
08-12-2022, 07:27 PM
I’ve had too many experiences with Numrich sending me some random part similar to whatever it was I ordered. I use them pretty much as a last resort unless it’s a part that absolutely cannot be mistaken.
Froggie

ACC
08-12-2022, 07:29 PM
My firing pin broke on my original S&W Model 59. I ordered the firing pin from Numrich and they included the firing pin spring also. Plus instructions on how to install it!

ACC

Krh1326
08-12-2022, 08:08 PM
I grew up near Numrich Arms…. They’re on Route 28, west of Kingston. I can’t tell you how much “stuff” they actually have. I haven’t been it there for quite awhile, but they were always bursting at the seams. I can’t even begin to imagine how they do any kind of remotely accurate inventorying.
I’ve spent countless hours oooohing and ahhhhing at all of the “treasure” there.

Can’t miss them, on 28…. They have… or used to have… a huge propane fueled flamethrower, mounted on front of building.

hoodat
08-12-2022, 08:18 PM
I haven't done a ton of purchases from them, but I've been very happy with the ones I have. I do pretty good navigating the web site, and have also had good chats on the phone. I'll continue with them when needed. jd

hylander
08-14-2022, 11:23 AM
I have bought from them a lot and always satisfied