PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Hanned?

helice
01-28-2009, 12:57 AM
There used to be a Hanned Line, from Cupertino CA. What happened to them? They used to sell Paco Kelly's Apache Blu Lube among other things. Can't find 'em. Any one out there help me find 'em? Helice

Bret4207
01-28-2009, 09:01 AM
I think Paco is still selling his lube, (for BIG bucks BTW) at his own website- www.levergunscommunity.com Hanned was going great guns for a while and then there was a problem. I don't recall what it was, but I seem to recall the partners went their separate ways.

cajun shooter
01-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Helice, You should try some of our member's lube. Go to the bottom of page and click on Lar's stuff. Has great lubes that work and are cheaper than most. Bullshop also sells a lube that is said to be the cats meow.

Maven
01-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Ed Wosika (the Ed in Hanned) sold his products to Dennis Smith years ago. Wosika still retained some sort of "creative control" if I remember correctly. Smith offered a gas check punch, etc., but prices were very high and orders were few.

helice
01-28-2009, 09:54 PM
This sight has always amazed me with the knowledge of the members and how polite eveyone is. You all just keep me comin' back for more. You have laid to rest my search for information and introduced me to a couple of great new sources. Thanks. Helice