PDA

View Full Version : Storage boxes

rustyshooter
08-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Thought I would share this site. I use several of their boxes. May be redundant but, oh well.
Rusty

https://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/usa/html/onlineshop/fullrange_rub.php

Mal Paso
08-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Thanks! I bookmarked the site. Parts boxes for my service truck are hard to find. Mine are going on 18 years and some are Tired.

GregLaROCHE
08-08-2022, 12:18 PM
It’s good those boxes are clear. I only buy clear ones these days. They make life a lot easier no mater how well you mark the other types.

lightman
08-08-2022, 02:37 PM
It looks like they have a nice selection of storage boxes!

GhostHawk
08-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Interesting site, still looking, thinking about what I really want. Have site bookmarked. TY OP!

rustyshooter
08-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Glad folks are getting use of this. Be sure and choose which color you want. It’s a very small box and easy to miss. Some are out of the clear but as another option the transparent blue is easy to see through.

gwpercle
08-09-2022, 01:22 PM
That's a good link to have ... they have about any size box you need . I like the smaller sizes for storing boolits .
The 0,2 litre size is 3 3/8" wide X 4 3/4" long X 1 3/4" deep with a snap on lid .
I cast , lube & size them (soft lube) and stack them side by side in one layer on the bottom , cut and place a tin piece of cardboard to seperate and stack another layer ...snap on lid holds them tight.
41 cal = 125 boolits per box ... 38 cal. = 172 boolits per box . When stacked full they are about as heavy as you want a box of boolits ... they are stacking type and hold well , not shifting around .
In the store finding larger containers (2 cup and up) is fairly easy ... but the small boxes I like for cast boolits are hard to find .

Thanks Rusty :drinks:
Site is saved,
Gary