PDA

View Full Version : bingo

bisley45
01-14-2006, 07:59 PM
I went scronging friday after work and hit the jackpot got one tire shop to save all there w-w for me and only me he he it is a big shop he told me that he could fill a 5 gallon bucket in about 2-3 weeks man I will have w-w runing out my ears

Buckshot
01-15-2006, 03:05 AM
I went scronging friday after work and hit the jackpot got one tire shop to save all there w-w for me and only me he he it is a big shop he told me that he could fill a 5 gallon bucket in about 2-3 weeks man I will have w-w runing out my ears

..............I hope it works out well for you. A comforting thought to have a steady dependable supply of WW. I thought I had such a place. Not real close to home, maybe 30 miles round trip. They're a large 8 bay shop, doing most automotive stuff short of engine-trans swaps. Mainly a large Goodyear tire place. Both the service writers were enthusiastic about supplying me with WW's, and even knew what I was using them for.

I supplied a 5 gal bucket with my name and phone number. They had 2 tire changing machines and put my bucket right next to one and dumped in the weights that were currently in the buckets of both machines. I called once a week for maybe a month and oddly enough the bucket was never full :-( I'd even told a couple of the guys in the shop that I'd bring a 12 pack of a beverage of their choice for each full bucket.

There is a likely place much closer to home I should investigate though. I suspect dropping by would be much better in imprinting the importance of the ww's then the weekly call.

...............Buckshot