PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures with an iPad

GregLaROCHE
07-22-2022, 11:43 PM
Since I have been using an iPad, I haven’t been able to post any pictures. Before when I was using a windows desktop I could. I’ve not been able to get past the drag and drop part. Instead of the picture I want moving, the whole page moves. Do I need to get something like TapTalk? I have a new to me gun that’s pretty interesting and would like to post some pictures of it.

Bmi48219
07-23-2022, 08:52 AM
Are you clicking on the picture icon (3rd from right) on the tool bar above the post text?
The one that gives you option to post picture from URL or computer?
I use ‘from computer’ > ‘photo library’ > click on photo to use > ‘use photo’ / ‘done’ > a tiny thumbnail of the photo should now be next to the to the ‘choose or select photo’ button. Tap on the words ‘use photo’. That should do it.
I have limited success posting for iPad, whether using an existing photo or ‘take photo’ option. If you’re given the option to reduce the size of pictures, selecting medium or small helps too.

There’s also a problem with having too many pictures in your CB storage. Once it’s full you can’t upload until you remove some.