PDA

View Full Version : RUMMAGING THRU 6 DECADES of ACCUMULATIONS I'M THINNING OUT

schutzen-jager
07-16-2022, 07:56 AM
digging more out that i will be sending to auction - hopefully by year's end - now estimating over 3 thousand books + magazines going back to the 1930's -

richj
07-24-2022, 04:41 PM
Good Luck and very cool, I have the same 3 Speer books. I'm really sorry I dumped the American Rifleman and G&A. I had Pops collection from 1960 to 1995.

mcornell
08-12-2022, 05:30 PM
I have a couple of those, including the Lee Modern Reloading manual. Quite the difference between the first and second editions. :grin: I keep thinking I should toss most of my old reloading books on e-bay. It looks like people collect them.

Electrod47
08-12-2022, 05:43 PM
digging more out that i will be sending to auction - hopefully by year's end - now estimating over 3 thousand books + magazines going back to the 1930's -

I own every one of those and more. All bought new when they came out. Are still very relevant today. Just a side note, a couple of those I bought a few years before I ever loaded a single round. I was advised by an article by my hero Major George Nonte Jr. " If your interested in loading your own ammo, study up and get a manual or two" Since that's all I could afford at the time, I did just that.