PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal 360-190-RF Micro Band

PBSmith
07-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Anyone have experience to share in casting and loading this Arsenal number for .38 Special?

Misery-Whip
07-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Ive got a mold made by ranch dog with the micro grooves, but intended for 35 remmington. It has a long nose, i was loading it in 357s and had to trim the brass back to get it to feed in a henry. Not as short as 38s.

I can send you 20 or so if you like...sized to .358 and powdercoated, or as cast. It is a checked design, I dont have any checks for it.

Load data for heavy 38 was posted here a while back...that was the data I played with. But I was getting a few that would keyhole now and then...

PBSmith
07-04-2022, 09:02 AM
Ive got a mold made by ranch dog with the micro grooves, but intended for 35 remmington. It has a long nose, i was loading it in 357s and had to trim the brass back to get it to feed in a henry. Not as short as 38s.

I can send you 20 or so if you like...sized to .358 and powdercoated, or as cast. It is a checked design, I dont have any checks for it.

Load data for heavy 38 was posted here a while back...that was the data I played with. But I was getting a few that would keyhole now and then...

Thanks Misery.
I have a few rifle bullet moulds myself that are intended for the 35 Remington. Some of their bullets shoot well in the 38, some don't. I appreciate your offer to send samples. Will keep that mind. The Arsenal mould appeals to me because it has a short nose and long body.