PDA

View Full Version : Where to post?

Thumbcocker
06-17-2022, 11:14 AM
Is there a place to post about deals that might interest the membership? I saw some firearms for sale at what I thought was a pretty decent price. I am not interested but others might be. Are such posts allowed?

Der Gebirgsjager
06-17-2022, 11:51 AM
I remember a thread some time back that was popular for awhile, something like "Today's best deals." I haven't seen it for awhile, so maybe folks lost interest. I read one this morning about good deals on RCBS dies on Amazon. "Humor and Off Topic" might be a better location than "Our Town". One could also post an item in the Forum Sub-forum section that most closely applied. For example, if it was a great deal on molds it would fit in the mold section. Remember, links to e-bay are not allowed.

DG

farmbif
06-17-2022, 01:22 PM
I look at quite a few sales and auctions online just to stay in the know the best I can and when I come across stuff I think others here might be interested in I will put in the section it deserves such as, factory gun, military guns, hand guns, reloading equipment, ect. and then put the web site and how to search for to find it. occasionionally I will post a direct link, but I know some direct links are not allowed.

Thumbcocker
06-17-2022, 02:48 PM
Will post in appropriate section.

Minerat
06-17-2022, 07:21 PM
Do not post ebay links they are no allowed any where.