PDA

View Full Version : Meet Bobby Hoyt

FrankJD
06-09-2022, 09:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WskfNDV2VAE

06-09-2022, 10:40 AM
That's Bob, for sure. Have been to his shop many times and he's done several barrels for me. Easy goin', friendly & honest. Thanks for posting this video.

FrankJD
06-09-2022, 11:21 AM
That would be a good interview if I could hear what Mr. Hoyt had to say. The interviewer had the mike and you could hear him well. Mr. Hoyt was several feet away and I could just barely hear that he was making a sound as he talked. too bad, just a mistake in filming with the interviewer more interested in publicity than content or just a mistake on his part.

I think yer nit pickin', but to each their own.

There's no question there is a difference in volume between the interviewer and interviewee, but I don't see it anywhere near as bad as y'all make it out to be.

centershot
06-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Great video, it's nice to be able to put a face to a name! Ha has one of my barrels now, just waiting for it to come home to play!

stubshaft
06-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Great video! Bobby has done many barrels for me the last one being a clean-up of an 8 gauge rifle barrel.

TNsailorman
06-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Evidently my comments offend FrankJD, so I took down my comments. My comments were directed toward the video itself and about the lack of sound quality. I do compliment Frank for putting the video post on here as evidently others have the ability to hear the sound on it. james

FrankJD
06-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Evidently my comments offend FrankJD, so I took down my comments. My comments were directed toward the video itself and about the lack of sound quality. I do compliment Frank for putting the video post on here as evidently others have the ability to hear the sound on it. james

No offense taken or given, Sir! I did agree that there clearly was a volume difference 'tween the interviewer and Bobby, but I could easily hear and understand Bobby and Dennis' dialogue.

Electrod47
06-09-2022, 05:38 PM
He's got to be a millionaire by now. Earned the hard way a hundred bucks a pop. ( there about's ) And the gratitude of muzzleloader nation.
Think of all the T/C barrels saved and repurposed over the years. WITH, a turn around time that's unbelievable.

toot
06-10-2022, 08:54 AM
now that is a real CASE OF TOE NAIL FUNGUS!!! thanks for showing that.

indian joe
06-10-2022, 08:08 PM
He's got to be a millionaire by now. Earned the hard way a hundred bucks a pop. ( there about's ) And the gratitude of muzzleloader nation.
Think of all the T/C barrels saved and repurposed over the years. WITH, a turn around time that's unbelievable.

we all should be millionaires - but it gets spent along the way - grocery bills - hunting trips - life in general - he looks to me like the kind of guy always had enough to do what he wanted but proly more interested in the next rondy than the next trip to the bank........................