PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Does anyone have a 310 die conversion chart?

mikenbarb
01-25-2009, 12:00 PM
The wife somehow doesnt remember where she put my 310 conversion chart when she was cleaning my desk:mad:and im wondering if anyone has a printable version they can send me. Or if anyone has one that I can buy a copy of I would greatly appreciate it. Its the one that converts the Lyman 310 numbers into calibers or what their used for. Thanks, Mike

HeavyMetal
01-25-2009, 12:23 PM
years ago I got a fax copy from Lyman. It was not the best copy in the world but was somewhat readable.

Haven't seen it in awhile. Reason I bring that up is Lyman should still have that info in there files, as the guy I talked to on the phone fax'd it to me in like 5 minutes! So I will suggest you call them on Monday. Rick at the 310 shop might have a better lay out call him as well.

Suggestion: if and when you get a good clean copy ask one of the moderator's to make it a sticky. This way swmbo can lose a ton of copies and you can still find one real easy!

woody1
01-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Try Castpics, click on 310 Tool Reference. Regards, Woody

mikenbarb
01-25-2009, 01:54 PM
I think I found it, Is it the pic of the book pages, Or is there a downloadable chart available somewhere for them that im missing?

Green Frog
01-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a copy of the article I put together a few years ago for the Single Shot Rifle Journal with an expanded chart, combining the info from several of the ones in various editions of the Ideal Handbooks. I had this as a standing offer a while back, but you must have missed it.

Froggie

mikenbarb
01-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks Froggie, I noticed alot of the dies I have arent listed in the regular chart. PM sent.

scrapcan
01-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Mikenbarb,

I sent you a pm on this.

Green Frog
01-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Mike, and the others who sent PMs,

I just sent out an e-mail with attachments. Let me know if they won't open or anything of the sort. Remember, my only "price" for this is if you discover any numbers to fill in gaps you let me know! :)

Froggie