PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate vendor

Gtrubicon
05-24-2022, 03:36 PM
Hello, was wondering if anyone has purchased from an outfit called Brent Force Security? E commerce company out of Houston Texas. Thanks for your help.

fastdadio
05-24-2022, 03:56 PM
I haven't, but I'm pretty good at sniffin out the scammers, so I checked them out;
Here's your first clue: "WE DON’T ACCEPT TRADITIONAL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ON OUR SITE"
When you see this, run! The only forms of payment they accept are the forms that give you no recourse. Your money is gone.
Next clue: No physical address. If they do list an address, look it up on Google street view. No sign, =no sale.
100% scam site.

popper
05-24-2022, 04:23 PM
NO physical address given - red flag. Further looking, it's a known scam!

Gtrubicon
05-24-2022, 05:57 PM
Thanks fellas, you confirmed my suspicions.

Shawlerbrook
05-24-2022, 06:14 PM
It’s an epidemic and those are all good indicators.

Handloader109
05-24-2022, 07:08 PM
If you are unwilling to put your corporate, business, or like I do, my home address in a website, and you are too cheep to take credit cards, (costs me roughly 3%, no reoccurring or monthly costs) you ain't a real business, you be a SCAM.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gwpercle
05-24-2022, 07:13 PM
I haven't, but I'm pretty good at sniffin out the scammers, so I checked them out;
Here's your first clue: "WE DON’T ACCEPT TRADITIONAL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ON OUR SITE"
When you see this, run! The only forms of payment they accept are the forms that give you no recourse. Your money is gone.
Next clue: No physical address. If they do list an address, look it up on Google street view. No sign, =no sale.
100% scam site.

:goodpost: LIKE !
Your skills are strong ... thanks !
Gary