PDA

View Full Version : Some powders available from Hodgdon"s website.

T-Bird
05-16-2022, 06:03 PM
I just bought 5lb AA #5 off Hodgdon's website. They have some more powders available too. I bought 5 1lb containers and with the hazmat, I paid 40$ a lb for it. That might sound high to some of you, but I was paying a couple dollars more than that per lb off the shelf here before all this $xxx started. They say they are starting to sell directly to the public. Maybe all of you know this, but I didn't and maybe I'm telling at least 1or 2 people that didn't know.

bangerjim
05-17-2022, 01:35 AM
I was looking at my "stach" of many powders and most were in the $20-22/# range from a few years ago. A few were $17! At the rate I am casting and reloading now, those bottles (most are new & unopened) will last me many years! All from LGS's. I use ETR7 for everything now, since I have so much of it & it performs so well in all the 10+ cals I load.

Glad to see those that need powder can actually find it at various places, although it is VERY expensive!

stubshaft
05-17-2022, 02:08 AM
Thanks for the heads up, but they are sold out of all of the powder that I use.

Half Dog
05-17-2022, 06:34 AM
I stalked their site and one of their distributors listed the powder I needed. Hodgdon did not list it for sale so I guess they list the powders that aren’t spoken for. But I’m glad they are an additional resource.