PDA

View Full Version : Down sizing my library

Ernest
05-15-2022, 01:48 PM
Good morning
I have decided to down size my library.
I have some things that some one might find interesting. for instance I have an almost complete set of Stoegers cataloged that go back to 1920's going into the shooters bible into the 70's. Any idea's how I could sell them for a nominal fee + shipping.

ShooterAZ
05-15-2022, 02:07 PM
If you'd like to sell some of the items here, it must be done in the Swappin' & Sellin' section. I'll copy you on the rules in case you want to list them here.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?369658-S-amp-S-Rules-amp-Definitions

Ernest
05-15-2022, 04:37 PM
thanks you
I wasn't planning on selling here. Just looking for advice on how to get these books to a new home.

slim1836
05-18-2022, 06:24 PM
Put it up for auction.

Slim

MarkWood
07-18-2022, 07:06 AM
Good morning
I have decided to down size my library.
I have some things that some one might find interesting. for instance I have an almost complete set of Stoegers cataloged that go back to 1920's going into the shooters bible into the 70's. In addition, I have enough other interesting books that are collected from different parts of the globe. There are many interesting stories associated with them, which you can find (https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/about-myself/) in the source of essays about yourself. I have been collecting them for a long time, but I would not say that apart from me, they represent any value. Any idea how I could sell them for a nominal fee + shipping. Any idea's how I could sell them for a nominal fee + shipping. I understand that you didn't plan to sell here, but maybe there is a place where I can see what you have there?

Ernest
07-25-2022, 11:17 PM
HI Mark
I am sorry I just saw this. I will send you a PM tomorrow.

shtur
11-25-2022, 01:29 AM
I would suggest trying to sell them here first. I have Handloader magazine from Number 1 to Number 225. I took them to the local gun show and the best offer I received was $1.00 each.