Can't seem to open their page lately.
Last time I did, it was really slow.
Anyone else having problems?????

Land Owner
05-14-2022, 04:38 AM
Yup - definitely S L O W

Kraschenbirn
05-14-2022, 10:45 AM
Just hopped over there. Home page took about 15 sec. to open, after that, no delay.

Bill

Land Owner
05-15-2022, 06:11 AM
Could be, as many on-line sites do, there is auto-backup, cleanup, general uploading, IT stuff going on at the hour we tried to access the site.

MaryB
05-15-2022, 12:47 PM
4 seconds for the page to load, finding anything/waiting for pages to load on the site? SLOW and ungainly! Whoever wrote that website needs to go back to school to learn to do it right

BMW Rider
05-15-2022, 06:26 PM
I placed a bunch of items that clearly were shown in stock in my shopping cart during their black Friday sale. Went through account setup and the whole checkout process. At the end of checkout just before paying, almost all of the items came up as backordered with no availability date. Canceled the order. Went back on their site the next day (after the sale was over) and everything I had in the cart showed in stock, loaded up the cart again and went through the checkout process and at payment everything showed ready to ship. Hmmmm, not cool. They will not get my business after that stunt.

abunaitoo
05-17-2022, 02:38 PM
Tried again last night and it's still slow.
Wonder if they're having problems???
Looks like prices have also gone way up.
Bought from them a number of times before.
Always happy. Never had a problem.