PDA

View Full Version : Just a bit of thanks!

TheFlynn01
04-27-2022, 06:03 PM
Hey there everyone, I just wanted to give a shoutout to BrassMagnet, and the other welcoming folks at this community. It is very rare, in my experience, to find folks so accommodating these days. So thank you for all the advice, especially BrassMagnet. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me and explain things to me. Going over the details of such. Were I a sponge I would be full! I am not however, so expect me to bug you again as this process goes on!

So that was my bit of a rant. In a day where hospitality is rare, and trust in running thin. I wanted to give back just a little bit where I could. The one Leper of Ten as it were!

Idaho45guy
04-27-2022, 06:38 PM
Hey there everyone, I just wanted to give a shoutout to BrassMagnet, and the other welcoming folks at this community. It is very rare, in my experience, to find folks so accommodating these days. So thank you for all the advice, especially BrassMagnet. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me and explain things to me. Going over the details of such. Were I a sponge I would be full! I am not however, so expect me to bug you again as this process goes on!

So that was my bit of a rant. In a day where hospitality is rare, and trust in running thin. I wanted to give back just a little bit where I could. The one Leper of Ten as it were!

Welcome! Just don't say you are looking for brass in a certain caliber; you will be embarrassed by the generosity of all the awesome folks who are willing to help you out. Ignore the occasional grumpy old man and you will have a great time here!

elmacgyver0
04-27-2022, 06:41 PM
Welcome! Just don't say you are looking for brass in a certain caliber; you will be embarrassed by the generosity of all the awesome folks who are willing to help you out. Ignore the occasional grumpy old man and you will have a great time here!

Would you quit talking about me! :kidding: