PDA

View Full Version : Save tax payers money !

myg30
04-27-2022, 11:17 AM
Florida sheriff suggests saving tax payers money.

https://youtu.be/s-itDaSNkEA

My opinion, every county should have a smart sheriff like this one.

Mike

Shawlerbrook
04-27-2022, 11:19 AM
Saw that before. Bravo !!!

Land Owner
04-27-2022, 12:04 PM
God, I love living here!

Bmi48219
04-27-2022, 12:19 PM
Much as I enjoy Sheriff Grady’s frequent presentations I’m concerned he may becoming larger than life. Also I don’t think I’d want to be on other side of the door from him in a red flag situation. The same no-nonsense attitude that makes him so popular could easily become detrimental to a law abiding citizen wrongly accused.
But he IS a cut above a lot of senior LEOs.

farmbif
04-28-2022, 09:02 AM
Grady seems to be a straight shooter, no nonsense, but sure does seem to like to make those presentations. there are many who get the job done and do it well that you never hear about and then there are others that are just plan pathetic.
I'd much rather live in polk county than Franklin county if I were basing it on performance of the sheriff and his deputies.
just because someone has good stage presentations doesn't make them good, the proof is in performance, integrity and honesty or lack there of.

myg30
05-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Election signers are popping up all around the county here for sheriff. I need to get out and get some info the deputies on how the incumbent sheriff is doing as well as research the others running for office.
We have a tremendous amount of transplants here from others states and I pray they leave their political attitudes back home. After all, they moved to a Republican state because of the lower cost of living, and less taxes.
Hope they don’t try to change it, It’s a great state !

Mike

Three44s
05-01-2022, 11:05 AM
I think it’s healthy that a Sheriff stands up an announces without ambiguity that when a home invader crashes through the door of your house, you have a right to defend yourself and family —— in the most appropriate way!

There is a lot of moral equivalence discourse out there confusing people with less convictions about their rights so it’s about time our side had its say!

Three44s