PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, April 12

Pine Baron
04-12-2022, 06:44 AM
Good morning all. A great message and especially the prayer. Have a safe and blessed day

Hagee Ministries

How amazing is it that our Lord knows exactly what we need? Sometimes He doesn't provide the answer in the way that we expected, but He always provides exactly what we need when we need it. The Bible is full of examples of God providing for people in the most perfect way, at the precise moment of need. The disciples were so accustomed to hearing and obeying His voice. In Luke 22 when Jesus gives specific instructions for the Passover meal; they do not hesitate. They quickly followed His instructions. We all too often complicate and question His voice, but there’s a wonderful innocence and simplicity that comes in obeying. He knows right where you are and is ready to meet your every need. Position yourself to hear Him. Spend time in His Word. Pray and ask Him to reveal Himself to you every day in supernatural ways. He is listening. He is always faithful. The good news today is that Jesus came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. And regardless of what you are facing today or what you have done in the past, the Bible promises that nothing can separate us from the love of God.

Prayer

Thank You, Father, for being faithful to provide everything I need. With You, I never lack. Today, I put my full hope in You. I choose to trust You completely. I believe that You will give me exactly what I need when I need it. I choose to stay close to You today. I want to position my heart to hear You. Speak to me through Your Word, Lord. Show me Your promises. I trust Your timing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

USMC87
04-12-2022, 09:11 AM
Amen, I trust in none other than my Lord!

GhostHawk
04-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Amen!