PDA

View Full Version : More Prayers for Julia

Thundarstick
04-07-2022, 09:55 AM
I'd ask prayers for my SIL Julia that lives with us. She did better for a while, took another bad turn ands was hospitalized nearly all last week. My wife and I have been struggling about putting her in a nursing home where she can be cared for around the clock. We brought her home from the hospital Sunday, yesterday Wednesday, she went to the bathroom and took a fall and has broken her leg. I'm afraid we have no choice but to pursue a course of continual care for her. Pray for us, the surgical team, and her recovery. Thank you all.

Pine Baron
04-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Oh my. Praying for God's mercy for Julia and His guidance for all.

Wayne Smith
04-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Praying that you find the right location for her final care. God has a place for her, trust Him to find it.

Thundarstick
04-09-2022, 05:10 AM
Update. She's come through surgery OK with more plates and pins. Now the hard part starts.

augercreek
04-09-2022, 06:54 AM
I pray for help and guidance for Julia and your family. May Gods' peace be with you all.

Pine Baron
04-09-2022, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the update Thundarstick. Thank you Lord for a successful surgery. May God grant Julia a swift and complete recovery.

USMC87
04-09-2022, 07:50 AM
I am placing Julia on our prayer list, May God give you the right decisions and touch you all!

buckwheatpaul
04-09-2022, 07:54 AM
I'd ask prayers for my SIL Julia that lives with us. She did better for a while, took another bad turn ands was hospitalized nearly all last week. My wife and I have been struggling about putting her in a nursing home where she can be cared for around the clock. We brought her home from the hospital Sunday, yesterday Wednesday, she went to the bathroom and took a fall and has broken her leg. I'm afraid we have no choice but to pursue a course of continual care for her. Pray for us, the surgical team, and her recovery. Thank you all.

Father I come to you to pray for healing and lack of pain for Julia as she recovers from her broken leg. Please give her comfort as she mends. Father, please be with Thundarstick, his wife, and Julia as they battle the decision on how to best take care of Julia. Please give them the path to go down to best care for Julia. Amen

school of mines
04-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Praying for Julia.

WRideout
04-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Heavenly Father, you are the Great Physician. Bless and heal Julia, and give the whole family your comfort and peace.

Wayne