PDA

View Full Version : Possible good news?

44Blam
03-31-2022, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPqvUstnOPo

hawkenhunter50
03-31-2022, 11:43 PM
Thanks for posting that. Sure does sound good. Hopefully it will all work out. Sounds like a decent company.

dverna
04-01-2022, 06:34 AM
I couldn't last for the whole spiel.

Not holding my breath. Too much BS on the radar. This has been going on for a while and they company still does not have target dates. Anyone who has built a manufacturing operation knows better. This process is not rocket science....dangerous yes, but complex no.

Hanzy4200
04-01-2022, 02:47 PM
I hope it works out. On the other side of the coin, I read a notification that Vista Outdoors (Federal, CCI) will not be accepting primer orders for the entirety of 2022 and likely longer. Bear in mind they make something like 80% of our primers. All the stuff still trickling out now is previous unfulfilled orders.

Even if this company knocks it out of the park, it will take them at least 1-2 years before they are reaching all of us. Just my opinion.

1Hawkeye
04-01-2022, 11:16 PM
Don't drink the coolaid boys these are the guys that left Virgina owing alot of people money for goods never delivered. They had a "powder company" in Lynchburg and did the local show circut selling remanufactured ammo and powder.

Huskerguy
04-01-2022, 11:39 PM
I sent this video to a friend who has a pawn shop and carries, or at least he used to carry a lot of reloading supplies. He knows about this company in the video and has contacted them. Without going into a lot of detail, some red flags came up. It all sounds good on paper but we will all see when/if the product hits the shelves.

I think no matter what, all things are pointing to this primer shortage getting worse, not better.

Green Frog
04-02-2022, 01:04 PM
Don't drink the coolaid boys these are the guys that left Virgina owing alot of people money for goods never delivered. They had a "powder company" in Lynchburg and did the local show circut selling remanufactured ammo and powder.

I think I remember those guys. Weren't they also selling "remanufactured" 9mm ammo? IIRC, there were a lot of issues with that ammo. They kind of disappeared in the dark of the night. I think they were a family run company. Are we sure these are the same people?

Froggie

1Hawkeye
04-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Yep Froggie they aren't even smart enough to change the company name.

dverna
04-02-2022, 11:43 PM
Yep Froggie they aren't even smart enough to change the company name.

And supposedly a group of morons invested $100 million without doing any due diligence on these characters.

rintinglen
04-05-2022, 10:19 AM

^^^This!!!

I will believe it when I see it.