PDA

View Full Version : jeremys razor

Adam20
03-29-2022, 05:04 PM
Just seen a commercial for them, cant post a link, it is available to watch on youtube. Should have been aired during super bowl.

unclemikeinct
03-29-2022, 06:14 PM
Killer Ad. Jeremy is something else. He can be found on "The Daily Wire". https://www.dailywire.com/author/jeremy-boreing Ps: now we need our own Banking, credit processing, insurance of all types & a free thinking open minded media communications system. uncle mike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92UMJNjPIA

salpal48
03-29-2022, 06:29 PM
That is one of the best thing about American Citizens. You have Free speech. No matter if Your stupid Or smart

Randy Bohannon
04-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Jeremy and his fellow constituents like Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavin, Michael Knowles, Daniel Horowitz are educated America loving gun toting Patriots. You will be hearing more about their endeavors into the popular culture ,they have their own movie studio and are doing some great films.
I will be trying their razors.

M-Tecs
04-01-2022, 09:29 PM
The left has pushed stupid/ mental illness past the limits of most Americans tolerance. The pendulum is swinging back. The delusional mentally ill left is going to get a huge wakeup call in November.

The Jeremy's ad is awesome and it is just the start of what's coming.

It's well past time that the American hating delusional mental ill left receive some Karma.

If you want to watch the ad just google "Jeremy’s Razors: The Greatest Commercial Ever"

M-Tecs
04-01-2022, 09:55 PM
That is one of the best thing about American Citizens. You have Free speech. No matter if Your stupid Or smart

you're

bedbugbilly
04-02-2022, 11:07 AM
Finally . . . . an advertisement that tells it like it is . . . .

Land Owner
04-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Didn't like. Drips with smarmy indignation and self-serving sanctimony. Ranks right up there with some of the most forgettable advertisements I have seen. Hit a lot of the wrongs in media, advertising, and "wokeness" though. I won't be sending money Jermey's way.

super6
04-02-2022, 02:11 PM
I would pay double. That should cover those who won't or see fit.

quilbilly
04-02-2022, 02:41 PM
That endeavor is a response to Harry's razors when the went full on woke progressive on a par with Ben&Jerry ice cream or Disney. Best ad I have seen in a long time.

jonp
04-02-2022, 08:13 PM
I need a supermodel handing me one of Elon's flame throwers just because.

Cancelled Dollar Shave because of BLM nonsense.

jonp
04-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Didn't like. Drips with smarmy indignation and self-serving sanctimony. Ranks right up there with some of the most forgettable advertisements I have seen. Hit a lot of the wrongs in media, advertising, and "wokeness" though. I won't be sending money Jermey's way.

I think you missed the sarcasm and silliness. Lighten up

ohen cepel
04-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Great commercial in my mind!

I ditched gillette years ago after the s'bowl commercial attacking most white males. I don't impact their bottom line much myself as I went old school safety razor but getting my sons started down a different path may. And, even if gillete and the others still make millions at least I know none it of will be my $$.

sparky45
04-02-2022, 09:10 PM
O.C. I agree and LIKE your post. Gillette is dead to me!!

contender1
04-02-2022, 10:08 PM
I wish someone would post a link here. I don't have a youtube acct or anything, and I don't use google for searching for stuff.

Or at least give us a narrative of the commercial.

hawkenhunter50
04-02-2022, 10:29 PM
I wish someone would post a link here. I don't have a youtube acct or anything, and I don't use google for searching for stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92UMJNjPIA

jonp
04-03-2022, 07:08 AM

Go to the source of what the post is about https://www.jeremysrazors.com/

contender1
04-03-2022, 10:54 AM
THANKS to a kind member who PMed me with the link, and to those who posted the link.

While I think he went a little overboard with the theatrics, the message was VERY good!

gwpercle
04-03-2022, 10:56 AM

In America there is no law that says you have to think Smart ...
What would happen if we outlawed stupidity , made it a crime punishable by fines & jail time ?
The Pharmaceticle companies can come up with a pill or drop for everything ... watch the cable TV ads ... no erection , crooked erection , nearsightedness , migraine headache , ...you just name it ...and they got a pill/drop for it ...
But the pill they don't come out with is a "Smart Pill " ...interesting isn't it , do they not want smart people ?
Gary

unclemikeinct
04-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Gwpercle wrote: "What would happen if we outlawed stupidity? Do they not want smart people?
Gary." Well, I for one think it should at least be uncomfortable, if not painful to be stupid. I can't help but recall the immortal words of my WWII Army Fighter pilot buddy, Cliff Stockwell. " Son, even the dull & the ignorant are entitled to their opinion. You would be the fool if you stood there wasting your time listening to them." God, I miss that man, uncle mike in ct

M-Tecs
04-03-2022, 04:36 PM
But the pill they don't come out with is a "Smart Pill " ...interesting isn't it , do they not want smart people ?
Gary

No they don't want a "smart" pill that would eliminate all the mentally ill delusional left woke Democrats.

mtnman31
04-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Awesome and entertaining commercials. If I used razors, I'd but their product. Unfortunately, for them, I use an electric...