PDA

View Full Version : Redding " The Boss" Reloading Press

jambuster
03-29-2022, 09:46 AM
For those not familiar with this press this is the small Redding press . I have wanted one of these for a while and finally got a new one at Christmas. As with all the other Redding products this is a very well made piece of equipment but on a smaller scale than their larger offerings. It is large enough to handle my 7mm Rem mag brass which is the largest thing I have. If you are space limited or looking for something to set up in a portable application , this is a nice piece of equipment.

lightman
03-29-2022, 10:32 AM
Redding makes some nice tools.

faraim
04-05-2022, 03:58 PM
I have had a Boss since the late 1990's. It has done anything I needed it to do. I've loaded both .375 H&H and .45-70 cases on it. Mine is mounted on a piece of hardwood and I clamp it in different places in my shop. I've thought about buying something bigger but can't justify it. The Boss doesn't get nearly the amount of respect I believe it deserves.

pelikan800
04-26-2022, 10:29 AM
This Redding press did really well in the Ultimatereloader.com comparison test of single stage loaders. They make good stuff!

Bazoo
04-26-2022, 11:55 AM
I look at it in the catalog I keep in the throne room. It is a nice looking press.