PDA

View Full Version : JES Reboring . . .anyone have contact with them lately???

OFFSHORE
03-28-2022, 07:35 PM
I have a barrel I would like to send them, and for almost two weeks have not had a reply from the multiple phone messages I have left. Just would like to know if they are still in business or if someone knows anything in regard to why there is no contact. I have not heard anything but positive work from JES and would like to do business with them. Thank you.

JES
541-942-1342 This is the phone number I have called off their webpage.

kaiser
03-28-2022, 07:54 PM
I just talked to Jess less than 2 weeks ago. I got the phone number off his web site. He does not answer eMail or text; however, if you leave him a voice mail message with your phone number, he will return your call when able (so I was told, and so he did).

Jeff Michel
03-28-2022, 08:10 PM
Less than a month ago. I'd call him early in the day, like 0800 his time.

NSB
03-28-2022, 08:23 PM
I called and left him a message a couple of months ago. He called me back in a couple of days. He’s super busy and a small operation.

OFFSHORE
03-28-2022, 09:13 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Like I said, I've called several times in the last 2 weeks, and left clear and brief voicemails with no return calls. I will try a few more times and then I guess I will have to move on to the next gunsmith. I would really like to give him my business because I've heard he does exceptional work. . .but if we can not communicate, we can't do business. Thanks again to all.

P.S. - if someone should speak to him soon, please tell him to check his voicemail on his phone!!! Thanks.

GhostHawk
03-28-2022, 09:37 PM
You may want to go back to his website and double check for a land line.

If he is like me people who are NOT in my contact list do NOT ring.

Willbird
03-30-2022, 12:10 PM
I contacted him about a month ago, left a voice mail, he called me back and answered my questions. I sent the rifle, he did the work and sent it back with a note.

I can understand why he does things as he does but it makes communications more difficult.

Bill