PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, March 26

Pine Baron
03-26-2022, 06:49 AM
Good morning all. Another message about a personal struggle, to put aside my impatience and trust the Lord's timing. Have a safe and blessed day.

Timing Is Everything: In the Fourth Watch

March 26, 2022 - Dr. David Jeremiah

Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea.
Matthew 14:25

Charles Lamb quipped, “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.” Some people are always late—for church, for school, for work, for everything.

Jesus was late on two occasions—when Lazarus died and when the disciples were imperiled on the Sea of Galilee. Yet, He wasn’t really late. It only seemed so.

Take the disciples in Matthew 14, for example. Jesus sent them out onto the sea at sundown while He went onto the mountain to pray. He saw them in the distance, and He knew they were straining at the oars; yet He did nothing until the fourth watch of the night, which begins at 3 a.m. Imagine the fear and fatigue of those men, tossed by the waves, drenched, cold, trying to find land. Jesus knew they could learn about faith in the storm better than in the calm and during the night better than during the day.

And just as on that long-ago night, Jesus will arrive on time to help you during your storm and darkness. Trust His timing!

I can trust his timing. I can trust his love.
Laura Story

GhostHawk
03-26-2022, 06:56 AM
Amen and AMEN! Trust him! Remember he see's the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end.
He is outside of time. Who better to get the timing right?

USMC87
03-26-2022, 08:32 AM
Amen, Jesus is in time on time every time for me!

Thundarstick
03-27-2022, 05:05 AM
O how sweet to trust in Jesus! O for faith to trust him more!