PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Outstanding Customer Service

762 shooter
03-24-2022, 06:42 PM
I posted in WTB that I was looking for a copy of " The RCBS Shotshell Reloading Manual".

Jason367 suggested I contact RCBS.

I emailed their customer service and Katie in customer service sent me the PDF manual for the RCBS Shotshell reloading press.

I thanked her but said I was looking for the Shotshell Reloading Manual.

She emailed back and said that the item had been discontinued for some time but things turn up in the warehouse and she would go around the plant to see if anyone might have a copy.

One hour later she emails that she found someone with a copy they would part with and she would get it in the mail to me. She said there are no more and thanks for choosing RCBS.

I am overwhelmed. That does not happen.

Kudos to Katie and RCBS.

Alstep
03-24-2022, 10:22 PM
Been using their stuff for 50+ years, and always back up their products. Not much ever goes wrong, but when it does, even if a part wares out, they stand behind it. Great courteous customer service.

Duckiller
03-25-2022, 03:07 PM
RCBS is in a small town below a huge dam that threatened to fail not too long ago. They are a bunch of nice people. The people at RCBS that provide customer service understand what that means and go out of their way to provide it. They like their community and the company and are not going to do anything to damage either.