PDA

View Full Version : Keep on trucking

jim 44-40
03-18-2022, 07:01 PM
What a week,wife's in and out of hospital with real bad kidney infection,truck not running right.And now I'm hurting from changing thermostat on truck.Oh well still found time to cast and lube up some 230 RN with Ben's Red. Guess I just have to "keep on trucking" man!

MrWolf
03-19-2022, 07:51 AM
Keep on hanging in there. Things will get better.

WRideout
03-19-2022, 10:11 AM
As long as you can cast and shoot, life will be good. Praying for your wife.

Wayne

gwpercle
03-19-2022, 12:44 PM
Keep On Keeping On ...that's all you can do .

Life is a circle , good times give way to hard times and hard times give way to more good times ...
... some times are better than other times but all you can do is pray to the Good Lord for the strength to keep going .

Things will get better ...Spring is coming !
Prayer's sent for your wife ... she will be Okay .
Gary

jim 44-40
03-19-2022, 02:54 PM
Thank you guys, that's a boost.I know there's folks with 10 times more troubles then I have.On the bright side,the Sun is out and warming up things.

jonp
03-20-2022, 02:56 PM
Keep going, been a tough start to a year for a number of people but nothing for it but to put your head down and move forward.

Just finished alternator, belt and new battery on my CRV. Ugh, done working on cars for awhile. The battery swap was supposed to be drop in to a different size. Uh huh. 3 days, a dremal, a grinder and wire move. Plus is the battery is 100 amps bigger than the other