PDA

View Full Version : Str 9c

Freightman
03-18-2022, 03:15 PM
J bought one for $249 and hadn't had a chance to shoot it due to wife passing away in January. Well got caught up on all business and got to shoot it this week. It had no ftf or ftf and was accurate foe a compact and easy on recoil, looking forwrd to more shooting as weather gets warmer and the darn wind gets under 40 mph. The panhandle puts the windy city to shame as we double the average.

Der Gebirgsjager
03-18-2022, 08:21 PM
Sorry for your loss...losing loved ones is always hard. Glad that you're going to get in some shooting time. Please report back on how it shot-- and a photo would be nice!

DG

lar45
03-19-2022, 11:10 PM
That's a rough one to deal with. It's probably good to get out and keep your mind actively on other things.
I've looked at them, great price. Glad it shoots well.
Agree on the pics needed ;)

Freightman
03-22-2022, 10:07 PM
WILL POST ASAP snowed last night wind 65 mph. stil blowing at30-40. To cold to be out and wouldn't want to shoot a cow standing to the south. of the berm.

murf205
03-25-2022, 01:00 PM
Frank, on behalf of the Castboolits family, let me offer our sincerest condolences on your loss. Never an easy thing. As far as the weather where you are; when Admiral Byrd got to Antarctica, he said "Boy, I'll bet it's cold in Amarillo".

Freightman
03-28-2022, 04:41 PM
well it snowed a lot in Amarillo but didn't in Canyon 12 miles away, . Up to 10" in town and was melted by the end of the next day. it is over 80 today got to love the Texas Panhandle freezing one day and summer the next.:confused:

Preacher Jim
03-28-2022, 05:18 PM
Frank trade you weather been to cold, rainy and windy to shoot any this spring.
I am sorry to hear about your wife, pray you are doing as well as possible during this adjustment in life.
Jim

gwpercle
03-29-2022, 01:13 PM
Good time to do a little boolit casting and reloading for that new 9mm .
So far it sounds like it is well worth the $249 paid ... how's accuracy ?

I'm so sorry to hear of your wife's passing , prayers will be sent for both of you .
The Good Lord will see you through these times , may God bless & keep you both .

Gary

T-Bird
04-03-2022, 08:46 PM
So sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I was faced with that last fall, and we got a reprieve for now. prayers going to you and your family