PDA

View Full Version : search problem

hiram
03-14-2022, 01:12 PM
1) I am trying to do a search on this site and this is the message I get:

The information you’re about to submit is not secure
Because this form is being submitted using a connection that’s not secure, your information will be visible to others.

Does anyone know of an existing problem?

2) I have a LED flashlight and the 18650 battery is not holding the charge well. Does anyone have a recommendation for which brand battery to get??

Thanks

Kraschenbirn
03-14-2022, 01:35 PM
Which anti-virus/privacy software are you using? I've got Norton 360 and sometimes get similar pop-ups when trying to access 'non-secure' sites.

Bill

hwilliam01
03-14-2022, 03:11 PM

Because this form is being submitted using a connection that’s not secure, your information will be visible to others.

2) I have a LED flashlight and the 18650 battery is not holding the charge well. Does anyone have a recommendation for which brand battery to get??

Thanks

I bought a bunch off ebay a couple of years ago, and had good luck with them. I always get the highest amp hour that I can. I have a wall charger and rotate them from the flash light to the charger every couple of weeks. Never had any problems. The ones I am using are called UltraFire 3.7 Volt, 5000mAh. Hope that helps.

hiram
03-14-2022, 04:02 PM
The antivirus I am using is the package that comes with windows 10.

Thanks for the ultrafire info.

Scrounge
03-14-2022, 04:11 PM

Thanks

Odds are there is a vape shop near you. You can buy one there. You can also order them from Amazon, Jameco electronics, Mouser, and probably a dozen other places online that I can't remember off-hand. AFAIK, there are no name-brand versions of these batteries. Last I bought, several years ago, they were $10 apiece at my local vape shop. You can get them for less than that on Amazon.

Bill

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-14-2022, 09:34 PM
I have the same flashlights.
Last fall, I had a couple batteries fail.
I learned the good 18650 batteries ain't cheap no more, but beware, their are some misrepresented junk out there (some are not rechargeable).

I ordered the following from amazon (search the discription), while it wasn't cheap, the charger is awesome and the batteries have been good so far.

Victagen Universal Smart Charger,Speedy 18650 Battery Charger for 3.7V Batteries 14500 Lithium Batteries Ni-MH Ni-Cd C IMR 10440 Rechargeable Battery (Included two18650 li Batteries)

As to your search problem, The search function has become problematic, I just use Google, after you type in keywords, add the following site:castboolits.gunloads.com

waksupi
03-15-2022, 12:29 PM
Don't worry about the search, this site isn't secure, meaning don't share a credit card number, and such,