PDA

View Full Version : New channel on roof top antenna

jim 44-40
03-13-2022, 12:10 AM
Good night to watch Combat and Rat Patrol. Did a channel search and found new channel Heroes and Icons

Winger Ed.
03-13-2022, 12:42 AM
Don't miss Svengoolie!!

We also get the Western channel that advertises "Movies that don't suck".

dannyd
03-13-2022, 07:12 AM
Never knew that Combat was made in color it was off the air a lot of years before we had a color tv.

Outer Rondacker
03-13-2022, 07:41 AM
Thought I was the only person in the world that did not have cable. I get 79 channels. Being on top of a mountain and pumping power to my array I am reaching out to places they claim I cannot. I have about 66 viewable channels in the winter months the rest are doubles. Summer it drops to 49. Dont need it much in the summer.

Jsm180
03-13-2022, 08:14 AM
Everytime I turn to the Heros and Icons channel it is some Star Trek freak show.

jim 44-40
03-13-2022, 01:14 PM
Thought I was the only person in the world that did not have cable. I get 79 channels. Being on top of a mountain and pumping power to my array I am reaching out to places they claim I cannot. I have about 66 viewable channels in the winter months the rest are doubles. Summer it drops to 49. Dont need it much in the summer.

Ya, my neighbors want to know how I'm watching tv when the power goes out. it's called technology.Solar,lithium,1000 watt pure sine wave inverter.

myg30
03-13-2022, 02:12 PM
Watch combat and rat patrol as often as possible. I watched these with my dad when I was a kid, never knew he was a WWII vet, fought in pacific and Europe. I believe 1941-1947.
My neighbor and I dug fox holes in our back yard and played army all the time.
Never inside the house like kids today. I loved being in the sun and outside.

Mike

jim 44-40
03-13-2022, 02:57 PM
Watch combat and rat patrol as often as possible. I watched these with my dad when I was a kid, never knew he was a WWII vet, fought in pacific and Europe. I believe 1941-1947.

Mike

My cousin had the cool G.I. Joe and company at his place.

dannyd
03-13-2022, 03:32 PM

Mike

Did the same in Winchester, Virginia

firefly1957
03-13-2022, 05:36 PM
I do not have that channel here a few others available over the air .
Lately I have been using a RUKO to watch TV using my Satellite internet .

PopcornSutton
03-13-2022, 05:43 PM
I can get H&I, Grit, and a channel series called ION. It gets Blue Bloods, Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, and many others. I do watch a few PBS shows, but they are limited. I have gotten along fine without the $100 satellite bill. You just have to put up with commercials.

gwpercle
03-13-2022, 06:39 PM
Don't miss Svengoolie!!

We also get the Western channel that advertises "Movies that don't suck".

Can't miss Svengoolie !
Right before Sven ... they show the Three Stooges ...

Saturday night ... a six-pack , a boudin link , Three Stooges and Svengoolie ... it's a good night !
Gary

Winger Ed.
03-13-2022, 06:55 PM
We also watch some of the old reruns and see the stars we grew up with when they were young,
and like our parents--- we all thought they'd live forever.

alamogunr
03-13-2022, 07:58 PM
Just recently got streaming thru the electric co-op. Haven't scratched the surface of all that is available. Wife has already become addicted to British mystery shows. Don't know what she will do when she has seen them all. Won't be long now.

H&I was one of the first I found. Haven't bothered to check schedules, just check to see what is currently on.