PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic company!

poppy42
03-04-2022, 08:21 PM
A couple days back I asked my fellow forum members to let me know about a company I was thinking about buying from, M-Carbo. I basically received all positive feedback so I went to ahead and purchased a couple items from them. They immediately sent me information stating that my items had shipped and supplied me with a tracking number. Is anyone who knows me knows I follow the tracking religiously because I’ve had tremendous problems with the post office losing my items. Well it happened again I received notification from the post office that my items were supposedly delivered to a parcel locker at 9 o’clock this morning. The problem is I live in a private residence in original parcel locker. Call the post office in hopes of intercepting my package wherever it was supposed to be and possibly still receiving it I’m sure all you guys can imagine how well that went. I also received an email from M-Cabo informing me that my items had been delivered. I called their customer service line and spoke to a very nice young lady named Jessica and explain to her what had happened. What happened next overwhelmed me. My whole reason for calling was to inform them that I never received the items and I doubted that I ever would and that I would be re-purchasing them in the very near future. That’s when Jessica told me there was no need to do that as they want to keep all their customers happy she immediately sent out an order with my items again!! At no charge to me! I never expected anything like that. I did tell her if I somehow managed to receive the original shipment and a replacement I would be sure to send one of the items back to them. I know this is a little lengthy post and I hope everyone takes the time to read it through all I have to say M-carbo is a heck of a company to deal with. It’s such a rarity to deal with a company today that you can actually speak with someone and that they go out of their way to make their customers happy! Way to go M-Carbo!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

In a side note I USPS customer complaint department. I don’t need to post any comments about how well that went. I will say that the person that I spoke to said something to me then at least got a chuckle. She actually told me I should contact my congressman and make a complaint!!! I asked her if she was serious thinking that maybe she was being sarcastic but she wasn’t!
Anyway check out M-Carbo great company!

samari46
03-05-2022, 12:36 AM
Yep, great company to do business with. Frank