PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Industries Contact Info

deltaenterprizes
03-02-2022, 10:00 PM
I am attempted to contact Expansion Industries to inquire about how the company is doing in their primer production and when they think they may be available for sale!

All efforts using the phone numbers available on the internet were unsuccessful!

Has anyone ever been in contact with this company?

Plate plinker
03-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Nope and I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting given the sketchy history of the staff.

rancher1913
03-03-2022, 09:39 AM
they took alot of members to the cleaners the last go around, if you chose to do business with them its on you.

John Guedry
03-03-2022, 10:02 AM
You'll be able to buy 'em when you can see them at your favorite store.

1Hawkeye
03-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Don't bother those guys are scammers they took alot of money from folks here in Virginia and never delivered any product.

MUSTANG
03-03-2022, 12:40 PM
After reading a lot of posts on the Last Round discussing them; I decided to have a little fun. Since I am twice retired and have a broad Resume; I sent my Resume in for a Job (Their News Paper Articles said they were looking to hire). Got the standard HR response back last week stating "Although you have an impressive resume; we have decided to go in another direction for hiring."

As I said; applied for a job with them for the humor purpose.

deltaenterprizes
04-12-2022, 09:47 PM
I received a reply from Expansion Industries on their Facebook page!
They said that they hope to have primers by the summer!

Hossfly
04-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Now that would be wonderful.

Smoke4320
04-12-2022, 10:38 PM
They scammed a lot of people promising powder they never delivered. Would not "purchase " anything directly from them. Would only purchase from a know dealer after some honest reviews from actual users..

deltaenterprizes
04-24-2022, 06:31 PM
I received a video from a friend with information about Expansion Industries primers .
The video is a guy called The Turkey’s Opinion on YouTube.

shooterg
04-26-2022, 03:33 PM
When they had the reloading/component store near Bedford, I bought a lot of powder from 'em. Had a BIL that worked for 'em a bit cleaning brass in a cement mixer for reloading . Ammo was fine, powder was great . BUT . Somewhere along the line he bought a bunch of new loading machines and sold more powder/ammo on line than he had in stock ! Then disappeared . As others have said , only buy from 'em FTF .

bangerjim
04-26-2022, 04:35 PM
I ordered TWICE from them back in the past with excellent service and response. Kept me informed all thru the order and shipping process.

Shipped the 24# of powder I ordered for me and a couple friends and another order for 16# a couple months later.

All shipped within 1 week of me calling them to order the product.

Sorry, some of you got sour grapes back then but I sure did not. I hope their primer venture is a success. I will be 1st in line to buy some when they email me.

banger

jonp
04-29-2022, 02:08 PM
I got my powder from them but they called and raised the price on it before shipping. I was not happy as they already charged my card the original price. Wouldn't deal with them for any reason again.

gwpercle
04-29-2022, 02:30 PM
You'll be able to buy 'em when you can see them at your favorite store.

:goodpost: LIKE !!!

Be sure and hold out for a "reasonable" price ... when they don't sell at $200.00 a brick ...the prices will start dropping ... don't panic !
Gary

1Hawkeye
04-29-2022, 08:51 PM
My local store has them but at gouger prices and a 3 100 pk limit. They are burning people pretty good on powder too at retail price plus 20.00 bucks a pound. Fortunatly not a lot of fools taking what they are trying to pedal.

deltaenterprizes
04-30-2022, 12:13 PM
My local store has them but at gouger prices and a 3 100 pk limit. They are burning people pretty good on powder too at retail price plus 20.00 bucks a pound. Fortunatly not a lot of fools taking what they are trying to pedal.
How much are the primers?

bangerjim
04-30-2022, 04:41 PM

I would not totally blame EI for the high prices:

Buying from a retail store peddler, who puts an unknown profit mark-up on everything, is not like getting them direct from EI like I bought my powder several years ago.

Contact them direct and avoid the middle man. It would be interesting to know.

banger

jonp
04-30-2022, 05:02 PM
I would not totally blame EI for the high prices:

Buying from a retail store peddler, who puts an unknown profit mark-up on everything, is not like getting them direct from EI like I bought my powder several years ago.

Contact them direct and avoid the middle man. It would be interesting to know.

banger

Wasn't the price but the scammer tactics. The ETR7 of which i still have near 8lbs is very good powder, though. CB-1 i think it was sleuthed to be. Quite happy with its performance

bangerjim
04-30-2022, 05:30 PM
Wasn't the price but the scammer tactics. The ETR7 of which i still have near 8lbs is very good powder, though. CB-1 i think it was sleuthed to be. Quite happy with its performance

Yes, ETR7 is my go-to powder just like most on here seem to love Unique as a go-to. Not a fan. I have about 3# of "U" and rarely ever use it. A buddy is wanting it, so I will probably let it go his way soon.

ETR7 seems to be an all-around powder for just about everything except my 44MAG revolver loads.

VERY inexpensive - at the time.

And it is called something else/made by other sources.

I hope their venture into primers is successful and it brings back a supply at a reasonable price!!!!!!

banger

1Hawkeye
04-30-2022, 07:51 PM
How much are the primers?

15.99 a 100 when the retail should be 5.99 just like there powder Imr 3031 @ 53.99 per lb when it should be 36.99 per lb and por ole unique was 59.99 a lb vs retail of 34.99. The spin that they put on it is we have to pay more to get it from our supplier which is BS. I worked in the firearms industry for 22 years and never saw such nonsense.

deltaenterprizes
04-30-2022, 08:32 PM
Thanks 1Hawkeye!