PDA

View Full Version : Power Custom

Tazman1602
03-02-2022, 09:16 PM
This goes along with a previous post and wanted to make certain Power Custom got proper kudos, that and I couldn’t find where else to post. Thanks to forum members I needed a “ Montado” style hammer ( lowered spur) for a Ruger or two. Found them at Midwayusa but was made by Power Custom —- I have several of their trigger honing fixtures that work great so I ordered direct from them……then realized I had probably ordered the wrong kit.

I emailed about my order mistake and customer service being what it is today, I didn’t expect an answer for a few days.

It wasn’t ten minutes before I got a call From Ron Power himself. He took the time to find out exactly what I needed and why and and assured me they would ship it today — which they did!

THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME IN TODAYS AGE and I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

THANK YOU Power Custom we will do business again!

Art

contender1
03-03-2022, 10:31 AM
Excellent!

kaiser
03-03-2022, 11:41 AM
I had a similar experience with Ron Power after buying an item from him at a local gun show. You couldn’t find nicer people to deal with. He went out of his way to insure I was satisfied with their product. You seldom see an owner of a large business spend his time with the public at large like members of the Power family, when manufacturing and distribution is their main business. It’s rare that a company, now of days, places customer satisfaction over maximum profits.

ddixie884
03-05-2022, 08:32 PM
I had a similar experience with Ron Power..........

Nazgul
03-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Bought a trigger and hammer from them for a Ruger and had a question about installing it. Called the number and Ron himself answered the phone. Excellent to deal with.

Don

MGD
03-12-2022, 07:09 PM
I have been know Ron Powers since the early 90's. He is a gentleman and I have never heard anyone say otherwise. His craftsmanship is awesome. His skill as a handgun hunter was amazing.