PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if a AR-40 upper 10 to 12 inch?

tayous1
02-25-2022, 08:14 PM
So I have been looking for an AR-40 upper for a pistol yet have had problems finding ones that are at the length I want and don't cost as much as $600 just for an upper.

Thought I'd reach out and see if anyone knows of one? I have a 9mm 16 inch barrel yet I own a lot more 40 S&W ammo like 2k+ JHP from Winchester, Remington and Federal. No one want to buy the ammo so need to get an upper. Thanks!

Plate plinker
02-25-2022, 09:37 PM
Moriarti? Has them. Not sure I would invest in one just to shoot up some ammo. Might be better if burning the ammo in a pistol. Which may be slightly easier to sell when your done with the ammo.

tayous1
02-25-2022, 10:03 PM
Moriarti? Has them. Not sure I would invest in one just to shoot up some ammo. Might be better if burning the ammo in a pistol. Which may be slightly easier to sell when your done with the ammo.

I have one pistol that takes 40 S&W and more then 2k JHP ammo!

Plate plinker
02-25-2022, 11:16 PM
To each his own. I am moving away from 40s&w as it doesn’t accomplish anything my 9mm and 45’s already do for competition purposes. I don’t despise the round and it’s easy to load.
Myself I wouldn’t want to invest that amount of money to shoot that amount of ammo. If it was 10K maybe.