PDA

View Full Version : V/S--Ultimate Cannelure Tool, DON'T MISS OUT

chuckbuster
02-24-2022, 11:17 PM
A month or so ago I posted that we were closing up shop on the UCT. I thought at that time we were done however Mike, my partner that is really the brains behind the UCT, went thru his parts box and found enough parts to put together 6 more tools, 2 of them are already spoken for. So There are 2 assembled and ready to go, when those are sold we will work on getting the others ready.
Same price as when we started 6 or 7 years ago, $250 + $20 for shipping anywhere in the USA (Thanx USPS Flat Rate).
No accessories, just the tools.
Please PM me, time stamp on the PM wins.

There is one part in the tool that really requires CNC machining to make it possible to sell at this price. No longer have easy access to a CNC Lathe so when these tools are gone, they really are GONE!, at least at this price.

Thanx for your interest
Kevin

M-Tecs
02-24-2022, 11:20 PM
Some pics here https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?253027-Ultimate-Cannelure-Tool

chuckbuster
02-25-2022, 05:49 AM
At this time SPF on both. Will post up when the others are ready to go

Thanx M-Tecs for the bump and pix
Kevin

rancher1913
02-25-2022, 10:09 AM
do you have one of the wide "knererler" things that put the hash marks on the whole bottom of a cast bullet so you can tumble lube, thats all mine needs to be 100% complete. if you are on the fence, jump now, these are much better than all the other brands i own and have never regretted buying mine.

chuckbuster
02-25-2022, 07:43 PM
At this time ALL TOOLS are SOLD PENDING FUNDS etc. Thanx for the interest, support and kind words over the years. It was a great run.
Shoot Straight
Kevin