PDA

View Full Version : Trump Launches "Truth Social" Media Today!

DougGuy
02-21-2022, 10:55 AM
Former president Donald Trump launched his social media app today, the initial rollout is only for iphones, the android app will hopefully soon follow. The app is available in the iphones app store.

Early word is that the launch was a bit bumpy, may take a day or two to iron out the kinks.

Multra
02-21-2022, 10:58 AM
Taking bets on how long before it gets banned from the app stores, hosting services, and payment processors.

Baltimoreed
02-21-2022, 11:31 AM
Luckily I don’t have a smart/dumb phone.

LIMPINGJ
02-21-2022, 11:51 AM
Tried to sign up this morning and getting try again later messaged.

Daekar
02-21-2022, 12:04 PM
Should probably skip this and just get on Gab. If this doesn't run completely independently of big-tech infrastructure, then it's basically a trap.

Besides, it will likely function as a political apparatus rather than a real structure run for the benefit of the users.

MOA
02-21-2022, 12:10 PM
For now only iPhone will work. Android phones have no app available.

Rapier
02-21-2022, 12:25 PM
They are not tracking you, it just looks that way.
When things are just like they look you are not paranoid, you are just perceptive.

gwpercle
02-21-2022, 01:40 PM
I don't have an eye phone , apple phone or smarty-phone ...my phone don't take photo's or nothing ...
I'll have to get all Donald updates from CNN ... they badmouth him on a regular basis .

I see where he's accused of cheating a Bank on a loan ... when's the last time a Bank let itself get cheated on a loan ... they never come out on the short end of a loan ...you don't pay the loan back with interest ...they take all your stuff ... Banks don't get cheated ...Comon Man , who you trying to fool .

Good Cheer
02-23-2022, 02:34 PM
I don't have an eye phone , apple phone or smarty-phone ...my phone don't take photo's or nothing ...
I'll have to get all Donald updates from CNN ... they badmouth him on a regular basis .

I see where he's accused of cheating a Bank on a loan ... when's the last time a Bank let itself get cheated on a loan ... they never come out on the short end of a loan ...you don't pay the loan back with interest ...they take all your stuff ... Banks don't get cheated ...Comon Man , who you trying to fool .

Probably my while to research. Last I heard (many weeks ago) the funding was coming from China.

BJK
02-23-2022, 05:55 PM
I don't know why he didn't just go onto Gab.

Hossfly
02-23-2022, 06:28 PM
I signed up and now am on a waiting list.

memtb
02-23-2022, 08:51 PM
The wife signed us up yesterday..... we’re number 250 something thousand on the waiting list! May be on hold for a little while! memtb

farmbif
02-23-2022, 09:06 PM
I already get no less than a dozen messages a day telling me they are only accepting real patriots and to get put on the patriot list I need to send then lots of money right away and I may even get enter into a contest to go to mar largo. that's about all I can take of that stuff. and why the heck would I ever want to go back to Florida, I worked my butt off for years to finally get out of that rat trap. but I do miss the fishing a bit

brassrat
02-24-2022, 10:29 AM
I read a whole bunch signed up on a spoof site

Jsm180
02-24-2022, 10:44 AM
I read a whole bunch signed up on a spoof site

And I'll bet several victims are right here.

Signed up a while ago, no fruit phone so waiting for the android app. No spam and no money requests.

Baltimoreed
02-24-2022, 11:48 AM
More fake news, pardon me, I meant to say alternative truths.