PDA

View Full Version : AUCTION Auction--300 10MM brass mix

Sakdog
02-18-2022, 12:02 AM
So I have some 10mm brass; I've stepped out of this caliber (ages ago it seems); And I have some brass that I'd like to sell. Let's do sealed bid via PM just PM me the price you'd like to pay via paypal and the brass will ship via USPS Priority mail padded flat rate envelope.

So it's a mix of previously acquired stuff I have the following in tumbled/deprimed mode:

101 pcs Nickle Plated
115 pcs Brass

and "range pickup" quality (still with spent primer, though I probably deprimed/sized a few):

110 PCS

so let's round it DOWN to 300 ish pieces total there's a few pieces of SPP brass in there but by no means is it the majority. (keep in mind this is hand count and that 300 figure should account for culls in the range pickup.)

PM me your offer; I'm going to sell to the highest bidder BY 25FEB2022; or earlier if its a price that just clicks; Price to INCLUDE Shipping; which once again will be by USPS Flat rate padded envelope and for ALL listed above.

I'm here to see it to a good home; I will post when the thread is closed; prefer it find it's good home rather than wind up in the recycling bin; wish I had a larger lot to offer but this is it!

Just to remind; USPS flat rate padded envelope is like ~$8.XX these days so bids of like "$5" will just be ignored; and are generally a waste of time; so just figure what it'd be worth to you; and PM that offer.

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY.

Sakdog
02-18-2022, 10:28 AM
PMs received; Will respond; pretty sure that I've had several offers that just off the top of my head are reasonable and fair; So I'm going to work those and let's consider this closed no need to wait to 25FEB.

Thx all.