PDA

View Full Version : Gas check availability

AZ-Stew
01-20-2009, 01:31 AM
I stopped by the Hornady web site today, using the sponsor link at the top of the page. I noticed that they're listing .243 checks again. Neither Midsouth nor Midway lists them, though. Looks like some of our needs are being filled again due to the upsurge in buying of "gun stuff". I wonder how long it will take the "Mid"s to catch up?

As a side note, on the Fox News "Hannity" program this evening, one of the gun industry organizations has named Obama the "Gun Salesman Of The Year".

Regards,

Stew

PatMarlin
01-20-2009, 01:38 AM
As a side note, on the Fox News "Hannity" program this evening, one of the gun industry organizations has named Obama the "Gun Salesman Of The Year".

Regards,

Stew

Praise Allah and Rosarita.

shotman
01-20-2009, 03:06 AM
most dont stock the odd checks. Most reloaders are not into cast. and those fast and odd they cant sell. 243 25 338 348 you almost have to buy from them

Shiloh
01-20-2009, 10:47 AM

Regards,

Stew

I just hope Obamessiah and his ilk don't have the last laugh. I'm afraid we will be living in interesting times. :(

Shiloh

EDK
01-20-2009, 12:57 PM
I just hope Obamessiah and his ilk don't have the last laugh. I'm afraid we will be living in interesting times. :(

Shiloh

Isn't there a chinese curse about "May you live in interesting times!"

They will be "up to their a** in alligators" with the current economic problems and the middle east problems that keep popping up. Either we or Israel are going to have to do something about Iran and its nuclear aspirations.

You have to laugh after someone buys guns and ammo off a list and then loads his purchases in a car with an OBAMA bumper sticker. They sure buy a lot of semi auto anythings and ammo...don't know about magazines for them.

:cbpour::redneck::Fire:

PatMarlin
01-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Well us shooting folk have another saying in interesting times... "CYA"

Bloodman14
02-01-2009, 12:27 PM
I remember in '94, when the NRA had nominated Janet Reno ( former AG ) as 'Saleswoman of the Year' when the '94 gun ban was to take effect. I went to a gun show in Va., and heard of people taking out 2nd mortgages to buy all they could. AR-15 types were fetching $1500.00!
Has anyone on the Democratic side yet figured out that everytime they start talking about gun control, they spur a buying spree of guns, ammo and supplies? They are causing the same 'problem' that they are trying to solve!!!

Lead Forever!