PDA

View Full Version : Pa. gun show question

quack1
02-13-2022, 03:51 PM
There is a gun show scheduled for next weekend near Pittsburgh organized by Eagle Shows. As far as I know this is their first show near Pittsburgh, but they seem to have a few in the eastern part of the state. Supposed to be 450 tables. I was wondering if those tables would be all or mostly gun related, or would there be a lot of coins, jewelry, jerky and other non gun flea market junk? Anybody on the other side of the state been to Eagle shows, and are they worth going to?

375supermag
02-13-2022, 04:51 PM
Hi...
Been to several of their shows in Eastern Pennsylvania, mostly down near Philadelphia.

Generally a lot of tables that have nothing to do with guns or reloading, but sometimes you find that one or two vendors that make the entry fee worthwhile.

Be aware, most of the actual gun dealers at those shows are into the tacticool side of things and will have nothing but ARs and plastic fantastic hi cap handguns.
Any available reloading components will be wildly overpriced but used die sets are usually quite inexpensive. Once you look at them, you generally see why they are cheap.

However, as I mentioned, there is usually one or two dealers or private sellers that make it worthwhile.

panhed65
02-13-2022, 06:48 PM
jerky,socks, yeah, all that stuff, I used to go to any of their nearby shows, stopped because of the prices of things now days. But I have bought some interesting stuff, and a few guns at their shows also. I just breeze by all the crap, one guy has about 10 tables of junk china knives. don't even look. their home store, a real gun store, is not far from me. years ago, bought a bunch of new sks's from them for about $80.00 each.
Barry