PDA

View Full Version : blue collar reloading co.

porthos
02-13-2022, 01:20 PM
anyone ever heard of blue collar reloading; and had any experience with them??

Silvercreek Farmer
02-13-2022, 02:59 PM
The one in NC? If so, I know they don’t ship.

Jsm180
02-13-2022, 03:05 PM
I've bought from them, no issues.

JimB..
02-13-2022, 03:51 PM
Great folks! Have bought from them numerous times at shows.

lightman
02-13-2022, 05:41 PM
I've bought from them and they are good to go. But for some reason my computer won't let me log onto their website.

Silvercreek Farmer
02-13-2022, 05:59 PM
The one in NC? If so, I know they don’t ship.

I should clarify that they do not ship hazmat. From their website…

We do not ship any hazmat items (powder or primers). No matter how much you offer us; money, the blood of a virgin, your first born, your significant other, free labor, nothing you offer will entice us to ship these items illegally.
Only way to purchase these items is in person in our store location. Address listed on the homepage.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PRIMERS! NO, NO, NO PRIMERS. NO SMALL, NO LARGE, NO PISTOL, NO RIFLE, NO MAGNUM, NO SHOTSHELL 209S, 309S,409S, OR EVEN 509S. WE ALSO DO NOT HAVE ANY 50BMG PRIMERS EITHER. THIS MEANS NO FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC PRIMERS OF ANY SORT OR KIND.
If you are looking for a specific powder please feel free to email (email not call) with what you are looking for. Example is: Hodgdon Varget 1lb or 8lb container. **I can tell you now that answer is NO as we do not have any. Keep in mind you must be local to Salisbury, North Carolina meaning you are going to walk through the front door of the store to purchase.

jsizemore
02-13-2022, 09:01 PM
Husband and wife veterans. They work hard and they do what they say they'll do. I've bought from them for years. If I need something that they have, it's there at the next show. No excuses.

Murphy
02-13-2022, 11:08 PM
While I've known about them for a couple of years, I've never ordered from them. I get a kick out of how brutally honest they are on their website. So would want to call them rude, not really. Just covered up and the last thing they need is another question or email looking for a Unicorn.

Murphy

Horn Ridge
02-14-2022, 05:36 PM
Yes, Blue Collar Reloading is good to go!